Why are most sexy women short?

I've noticed that most women who are sexy tend to be short. When I say sexy, I mean, nice big breasts, small waists, and curvy butts. Examples include: Kim Kardashian-5'2 Chloe Kardashian-5'0 Angie Varona-5'3 Shakira-5'2.

I'm a pretty tall male (6'3). And I speculate that dating a shorter women would be kind of awkward. However most women who I find extremely attractive are always short.

Why is this? Does anyone else understand what I'm saying?

Also, I'm just talking about physical appearances. I understand personalities are much more important than looks, however, to keep this concise I ask that you just talk about appearances.

I meant Courtney instead of Chloe lol

You have a thing for short, sexy women. Just embrace it, and stop thinking it's awkward. They usually wear high heels, anyway, A 4" heel on KK brings her up to 5'6".

Apparently, the ideal difference in height between a man and a woman is 6 inches. So, in heels, these women probably come close to that, for looking into your eyes, and being able to kiss you, without you having to bend like a pretzel.

• Tamara

Shakira doesn't have a big bust. Yeah, I know what you mean, you want to feel big and strong and only can feel this way with short women. Way to go Stud!

Also, the best things come in small packages.

• .

That's just your preference, which is fine.

Think about it this way: If a woman is tall, everything is stretched, so she'll theoretically be thin and slender throughout her whole body. Small women are your preference, so their body type is what your preference is. There is nothing wrong with tall women.

5'4| Shorty

• FALSE!

Meh. We may have to go back 20 years to catch some of these women at their prime, but give me Famke Janssen or Rebecca Romijn or Adriana Lima or Maria Sharapova over those Kardashian sluts any day.

I think it's because you have a preference for short women and automatically find them sexier than taller women.

If it was a woman saying she found taller men sexier than shorter men, she'd be called shallow, but this is your preference and you can't help who you're attracted to.

Yay

Source(s): 5"

khloe is not short, I think you meant Koutney...and there are several tall women that are just as beautiful or even more beautiful...Beyonce, Blake Lively, Adriana Lima, Rihanna and several others...tall women are beautiful, with long sexy legs and long torsos, and they don't have to wear super high heels..they look good in anything

It doesn't matter, if there short, tall, fat, etc. as they say more cushion 4 the pushin....savvy ??

*rolls eyes* another one of those mainstream big-boob fetishists....