Do I have a tibial Stress Fracture?

I'm 17 and I wrestle. I started to get early shin splints at about June of this year while I was doing pylometrics for P90X. I didn't really RICE and I kept at the program and finished it. The shin pain was on and off. Then I moved on to Insanity and in the third week I started getting real bad shin splints. I began to ice and take iboprofen and bought cushion inserts and began to use my old running shoes(because I was doing p90x and Insanity barefoot on carpet.)

I was able to deal with the pain and then I moved on to preseason wrestling in the middle of october. That's when I really started getting real painful shin pain. I stopped running outside, had my arches taped, and iced after practice. I would still workout inside on the wrestling mats and I'd still wrestle and run on the mats.

Last night my shins hurt really bad even after practice even though I took iboprofen before practice, usually when I took iboprofen the pain before practice, the pain wouldn't be as strong. But last night it hurt a lot. I had to crawl at one point because of the pain. And today in the morning, I had to sprint to my 1st hour to not be late. As I was sprinting the pain radiated throughout my lower legs. When I got to class I was in such deep pain

I have a pretty good physical pain tolerance compared to almost every American thanks to my athletic background. But when I was in the classroom the pain was just bombarding my head. I even started to shed tears because it hurt so bad. I had to go to the nurse to get iboprofen.

Do I have a stress fracture? I developed shin splints in June and it is now almost November. I didn't rest to heal and kept pushing past the pain, just like people said to do while working out.

I get a real sharp pain in a specific area and I have to walk on my heels. It is in the inside part of my shin bone on both legs. Do I have a stress fracture?

1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.

Might be it is a fracture. But in market there are many orthopedic products are available for the foot pain. I will suggest you some best of them. I am sure it will helps you. Take a look.