Need Help Picking A Car!!!!!!?

Ok So let's start at the beginning...I have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT That I've had for about 3 years and it has 100200 miles on it And I would like to get a new car....im currently a college student with one job until summer however I would like to get this new car before summer. My cobalt has about 170 HP to it and it can move pretty good and has always been a reliable car...however id like to have a car with a little more power too it...so im looking for a car that has like 200 (preferably more like 250HP) or more HP but im trying not to spend more than $15000 ( in fact I would like a lot less but i mite be able to get 4 or 5 grand for my car) I would also prefer it to be from 2003-2011 car but anyways any ideas??? Please give me multiple cars to choose from!! Thank You

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

Audi A4 (2003)

Honda s2000

Infiniti G35 Coupe

Nissan 350z

Nissan 300zx

Dodge charger rt (2007)

Chrysler 300c (2006 I think)

BMW 330ci

BMW M roadster (2000)

Dodge Magnum RT (2007)

Thats all I can think of. Personally i would go for the G35 coupe, 4 seats with good amount of horsepower and torque and its reliable. Thought the chrysler is very nice too lol. All of these car shud go 0-60 in under 6 seconds and shud be 15k or under depending on the year you get.

Good luck on finding your new car!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 years ago

I have a 2010 Cobalt LT myself. Kinda in the same boat you are, great car but always wanting more. Me personally i like small quick cars and was looking at possible a Lancer. You can pick one up for pretty cheap with not bad miles and they are cheap to work on and build up to get the 250hp, Other options may be ( depending on your mileage limit) my all-time favorite, An 05 GTO or even possible Kia Forte Coupes, they are pretty quick and can be bought cheap. Those are my best recommendations

• laub
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i might want to pass with decrease miles. one holiday to the broking service for that BMW will set you decrease back 3 grand. Chevy and Ford gained't carry any resale and the S60 is sweet around the nook from being a upkeep nightmare. V dub toddler

• Jay L
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

go with a Hyundai Elantra You can get a new one for about what you want ot spend and have a warranty as well as a new car.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.