Need Help Picking A Car!!!!!!?

Ok So let's start at the beginning...I have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT That I've had for about 3 years and it has 100200 miles on it And I would like to get a new car....im currently a college student with one job until summer however I would like to get this new car before summer. My cobalt has about 170 HP to it and it can move pretty good and has always been a reliable car...however id like to have a car with a little more power too it...so im looking for a car that has like 200 (preferably more like 250HP) or more HP but im trying not to spend more than $15000 ( in fact I would like a lot less but i mite be able to get 4 or 5 grand for my car) I would also prefer it to be from 2003-2011 car but anyways any ideas??? Please give me multiple cars to choose from!! Thank You

Audi A4 (2003)

Honda s2000

Infiniti G35 Coupe

Nissan 350z

Nissan 300zx

Dodge charger rt (2007)

Chrysler 300c (2006 I think)

BMW 330ci

BMW M roadster (2000)

Dodge Magnum RT (2007)

Thats all I can think of. Personally i would go for the G35 coupe, 4 seats with good amount of horsepower and torque and its reliable. Thought the chrysler is very nice too lol. All of these car shud go 0-60 in under 6 seconds and shud be 15k or under depending on the year you get.

Good luck on finding your new car!

I have a 2010 Cobalt LT myself. Kinda in the same boat you are, great car but always wanting more. Me personally i like small quick cars and was looking at possible a Lancer. You can pick one up for pretty cheap with not bad miles and they are cheap to work on and build up to get the 250hp, Other options may be ( depending on your mileage limit) my all-time favorite, An 05 GTO or even possible Kia Forte Coupes, they are pretty quick and can be bought cheap. Those are my best recommendations

• laub

i might want to pass with decrease miles. one holiday to the broking service for that BMW will set you decrease back 3 grand. Chevy and Ford gained't carry any resale and the S60 is sweet around the nook from being a upkeep nightmare. V dub toddler

• Jay L

go with a Hyundai Elantra You can get a new one for about what you want ot spend and have a warranty as well as a new car.