Need Help Picking A Car!!!!!!?

Ok So let's start at the beginning...I have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT That I've had for about 3 years and it has 100200 miles on it And I would like to get a new car....im currently a college student with one job until summer however I would like to get this new car before summer. My cobalt has about 170 HP to... show more Ok So let's start at the beginning...I have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT That I've had for about 3 years and it has 100200 miles on it And I would like to get a new car....im currently a college student with one job until summer however I would like to get this new car before summer. My cobalt has about 170 HP to it and it can move pretty good and has always been a reliable car...however id like to have a car with a little more power too it...so im looking for a car that has like 200 (preferably more like 250HP) or more HP but im trying not to spend more than $15000 ( in fact I would like a lot less but i mite be able to get 4 or 5 grand for my car) I would also prefer it to be from 2003-2011 car but anyways any ideas??? Please give me multiple cars to choose from!! Thank You
4 answers 4