Are you willing to work any shifts, including nights and weekends? Yes or no?

I'm applying for a job a Sizzler's and I can't answer this question with just a yes or no. I am applying for part-time and I have school in the morning until 12:00 pm which means I am busy until 12:00 pm, but after that I can work until closing. I am also willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays if needed. How should I answer this question? There is no line to write my available hours, it's just a check box with Yes or No.

• lcr000

they do not have to accommodate your availability, so just put yes and see what happens

Definitely check yes. Worse case scenario is that you get the job, tell them about your school hours, and you lose the job… this is probably better than checking "no", and having your resume chucked directly into a trash can, because there's a better chance you'll get some work at all.

• Judy

It asks if you're willing to work any time. You aren't. Check no.

YES