If women are gold digging, man hating, demons?

Why do you want to date and or marry them? I don't understand how some single men complain about women being the most shallow evil creatures on Earth, yet in the same sentence ask why they can't get a woman. Why do you even like/want women if you think all women act this way?

@ Just - I didn't say all men. IF you can read I said some Single men. Don't act like its an event that never happens.

• Mabe
    Favorite Answer

I think it's because they are still carrying around the woman that hurt them,like a piece of heavy luggage, and continuing to be a victim of it. Rather than dropping it where they stand, and moving on in a better way, and having both arms free to be able to hold another woman, that isn't her, in their arms again.

• ?

If you really believe that about women you have far more issues with hate than any woman I know. Get help, Hate will kill you.

Carrie don't generalize, As a man I have nor will I ever hate women or anyone. I don't judge women by anything that I don't also judge men on. Yes some men are close minded azzholes but we arent anymore all the same than women are. Please don't insult a whole gender because a few talk out their azz.

Ah! At last you see the fallacy of claiming that men hate women!!!

Men love women. they want to date them and marry them.

Men love women but we see feminists for what they are.

It is very simple. The risk/reward for the man are off the charts a bad idea for the man to even consider a feminist. No man worth his salt wants to date a feminist let a lone marry one.

Since most western women have been feminised, more and more men look to non-western women.

Enjoy your cats.

The females need one thing, the man wishes one factor. It's clearly like shes a prostitute, good that's how I appear at it. The man lets her empty his pockets, and the girl lets him get the items. Discover how all gold diggers are superb watching, and the men aren't. Yeah, the men just need one thing, and one factor best, just like the ladies. I don't fully grasp how some men may also be with ladies like this for extreme quantities of time, however they do.

Like immature girls don't say the same thing. They claim that men are all pigs who only want one thing, and then complain in the same breath that no one asks them out.

@Carrie-Ann: "Do woman have any porn magazines for them?" Yes, porn for women is called "Romance Novels".

First of all .. Men are the shallow ones and they always have been. Men are known for choosing women because of physical attraction and I'm not going to say women don't do it either but men do it more than women. Women are degraded by men in strip clubs and gawked at in porn magazines. Do woman have any porn magazines for them ... do woman have stripclubs where they can go and perv all over men. NO. Face it, men are only good at thinking with their ***** and not their brains. They base their superioty on physical ability species, proving that most men are brainless. Who gives a **** who is stronger. I do understand that not all men are the same but most are and they have no respect for women which makes me sick to my stomach.

Mr.Ciao or whatever .. I was not claiming men to be the inferior sex actually I was trying to state that women and men are equal and the only reason most men believe that they are superior to us is because they are physically stronger than us and I know men are stronger than women but is that really a reason to say the men are better then women .. but If you hate feminists for wanting women to be seen as equal citizens than you have no respect for women because you obviously think women are inferior. I don't actually know why I'm wasting my time anyway .. your probably too immature to understand what I just said.@ Just Me

@Just Me

Maybe what I said first was a bit full on .. I was just really angry when I say the question and it all just came out... it isn't right for me too insult a whole gender but in my opinion most men are the same. I've had many boyfriends in the past and they were all the same. They treated me like dirt and its really made me hostile towards men and I have not been able to trust them since. It's wrong of me to judge all men on what I have experienced and its abit stupid. I can see from your answer that your a good guy and I'm sorry if I offended you.

Source(s): Common Sense

"Feminists", not "women". How many f*cking times do we have to explain this?

EDIT: @Carrie-Ann--" they have no respect for women" And your big whiny rant about how men were inferior beings was of the utmost respect.

EDIT Really, "Men are the shallow ones and they always have been" isn't a sign that you view men as inferiors? Also, feminists are to equality as McDonald's is to health.

@Myles, how immature of you, you must be a teenager, or a screwed up adult, due to your lack of ability to respect life, and women. Stop embarrassing yourself online, women are not tools for sex, and pleasure, rather complex creatures that we'll never fully understand, why we marry them? Haven't a clue, I'm but 15, yet my mind believes otherwise, it seems to think I'm 30, yet I am half the such... Imagine that... Anywho, your immature postpubescent adolescent phrase proves you are ilinformed in reality, and belong with the other un-intellectual schmucks.

It is insanity to make the claim that all women are (insert your favorite insult here).

Source(s): me.

Who says I want to marry them? I just want to bed them.