Any chance for the REMATCH of Australia vs WI semi final?

Being one of the successful teams in the tournament and overall in the world cups I think Australia deserves a rematch against West Indies. They should invoke their rematch clause today against West Indies. No sarcasm what so ever but I am real serious here. I couldn't believe what happened yesterday and I am... show more Being one of the successful teams in the tournament and overall in the world cups I think Australia deserves a rematch against West Indies. They should invoke their rematch clause today against West Indies. No sarcasm what so ever but I am real serious here. I couldn't believe what happened yesterday and I am still not believing this. I am still hoping for SL vs AUS final. It's still possible.

All Australia needs to do is just ask. Their leader Bailey should go ahead and challenge WI their number one contender-ship for the world championship. Bailey should strongly quote that West Indian victory yesterday was nothing but a fluke.right in to Darren Sammy's face. And Sammy will explode and say that he is ready to whop Australia once again. Baily with a smirk should say "You got lucky once but won't be this time". And we will have the rematch of the year where Australians thrash WI like they did in the first round and put them in their place where they belong!

Time for a Saturday night main event. And if it happens I am sure that Australia will go over and it should be..

Here is why SL should not face WI in the final
(1) Sri Lankans are absolutely shocked and intimidated by what Gayle said in the post match presentation. He said "sorry SL but this world cup is ours!"

(2) If there is a SL vs WI final the whole world would be behind West indies, the underdog.
Australians, Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, English and every one!

(3) WI already defeated the world's all time best team Australia and proved themselves as the current best in the world.

(4) WI have won 2 world cups and known as the invincibles once.

(5) What about the thrashing occurred when WI face SL in the second round in this WC"?

So SL will stand no chance! Do they?

This is an entertaining question and I am looking for cool answers.
Update: \/ Yes Saman very much scared of Gayle. Though he just made 2 runs in 9 balls against SL in this world cup he can smash 90 off 20 balls in the final. Oh we are scared to death!