I've lost a good friend yet i dont know how to be friends with her again ?

My friend did a horrible thing to me 3 weeks ago and we didnt talk for a week. She text me a week later asking f i was going to leave it and i said i was still upset and didnt want to. She got aggressive over text and i told her to f*ck off and we had an another argument. The next minuite her mum inboxes me and... show more My friend did a horrible thing to me 3 weeks ago and we didnt talk for a week. She text me a week later asking f i was going to leave it and i said i was still upset and didnt want to. She got aggressive over text and i told her to f*ck off and we had an another argument. The next minuite her mum inboxes me and tells me never to come to the house again because i upset hannah, i felt like i was the bad guy and i had hurt her, but i was angry that she tried to argue with me to forget everything when i was still angry. Its afew weeks later now and i am not upset anymore and i miss her, but she blocked me on facebook and i dont have her phone number any more to contact her.