What kind of visa to get in qatar?

im planning to go to qatar and not really sure what kind of visa to apply. i still have a valid uae visa and is it possible to get a tourist visa/or valid gcc resident visa in qatar and if in case i find a job there, do i still need to request for a cancellation of visa here in uae or the employer will be the one... show more im planning to go to qatar and not really sure what kind of visa to apply. i still have a valid uae visa and is it possible to get a tourist visa/or valid gcc resident visa in qatar and if in case i find a job there, do i still need to request for a cancellation of visa here in uae or the employer will be the one responsible to cancel that for me. any help or advice will be very helpful. thank you.
Update: thanks for the reply, need to ask another question: if ever i am going to apply for a tourist visa/or a sponsored visa by a relative, will it be ok to apply from here in the uae, or do i have to go back in the phils and only from there i can apply for a visa? thanks.
2 answers 2