Why is Yahoo Answers other Cultures and Groups section filled with white supremacists?

Also when an anti-white statement is made the question is sometimes reported abuse and low ratings are given for anti-white concurring answerers while a statement or question asked about anti-black or other races the question prevails and answerers who support anti-black or say something inferior about other races... show more Also when an anti-white statement is made the question is sometimes reported abuse and low ratings are given for anti-white concurring answerers while a statement or question asked about anti-black or other races the question prevails and answerers who support anti-black or say something inferior about other races often get more positive votes. Why is that? Are white people that racist?
Update: @Alexand. I have seen you in many answers being racist. I don't understand what makes you think that interracial marriage is wrong. If you do not like it then why do you expect everyone to be like you? Also I have seen you answering that white people are the most beautiful and all others are ugly
Update 2: @Alexand. You are entitled to marry a white person but all I am saying is that love does not see the colour of someone's skin or looks but the content of their character and how much they care for the other. It is not being selfish. Moreover we all are a bunch of shagging monkeys. It is 2012 and I wonder why... show more @Alexand. You are entitled to marry a white person but all I am saying is that love does not see the colour of someone's skin or looks but the content of their character and how much they care for the other. It is not being selfish. Moreover we all are a bunch of shagging monkeys. It is 2012 and I wonder why people hang on to this race and legacy stuff anyway
Update 3: @Aleksand. Thank you. You have proved you are a racist by generalising all africans have a low IQ than an average german. Have you ever seen the rednecks in alabama
Update 4: @Aleksand. Maybe you should be honoured if asians date you because they have more IQ than you
Update 5: @Aleksand. Maybe you should be honoured if asians date you because they have more IQ than you