• Education & Reference >
  • Homework Help
  • Education & Reference >
  • Homework Help

What is the link between seasons, farming and agriculture practices?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I have a science project and was wondering what is the link as we are learning about seasons. Please be detailed. I will also chose best answer :) By the way, please give examples. ...show more
Best Answer
  • ? answered 3 years ago
Well, in winter u can't grow much plants, other seasons are for that. And also, I think farmers have a four year plan. Basically, for the first three years they grow three different plants, on the fourth year they plant plants like turnip to re-boost the fertility of the soil. This concept was what caused the Agricultural Revolution.

Source:

Horrible Histories, The Historical Apprentice(historical version of the reality show by Lord Alan Sugar)
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
I have a science project and was wondering what is the link as we are learning about seasons. Please be detailed. I will also chose best answer :)
By the way, please give examples. I live in Queensland (if you have any information on our climate, weather and how it all links together)!
Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock