Drew
Drew asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

I just saw a question on yahoo answers where the asker insinuated the possibility of committing suicide?

The question was removed, I assume because it violated "yahoo answers" community guidelines. Is it yahoo answer policy that they will not get involved in that area? That they remove answers and guestions based on a "complaint" without regard to the substance of the question or answer?

I believe the person was reaching out for help...

• Mike

sadly this is the price we pay for technology,the internet is a tool it lacks compassion,reason,and thought.( educated idiots) but people like yourself who are concerned gives me hope.10 points to you my Friend

• Rena D

I used to answer but I got depressed and had to stop. I f you see the question when it is put on your answer will get to the person. You are a caring person and I hope you get to help someone....