Are shirtless profile pictures inappropriate for 16 year old male?

Are shirtless Facebook profile pictures appropriate for a guy?? Given that there is no suggestive poses but the guy is still fit-looking. Would it be appropriate for a potential manager to see? Or a potential college coach to see?? Or would it be inappropriate?

I think it would be but others may not.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

No it is not inappropriate. (in my opinion.)

I can go to the local shops and see dozens of teenagers skateboarding with out shirts on, at public pools, rivers and beaches and more teens shirtless. At sports events where they may have to change their shirt.

The fact the subject is or is not fit does not matter.

Anyone who sees a profile picture of a shirtless teen as inappropriate in my view they are the one who has suspect desires.

• 8 years ago

Although I don't consider bare chested sexual in the case of a male I would suggest you keep covered up in terms of a potential manager or coach.

• 8 years ago

Shirtless pics are hot...

But

Be classy and keep your profile pic decent.

• rivett
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It relies upon on the context. while you're on the coastline with your persons on your swim trunks, i think of thats superb. yet while its you status in front of the bathing room replicate taking a image of your self, that's amazingly unprofessional, and no adults would know you for it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes in that particular situation it is inappropriate. otherwise its fine

• 8 years ago

yes

• 8 years ago

i guess it is but as long as you DO NOT show your lower body!

Source(s): i've seen women with their tits out and another one that was COMPLETELY naked.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.