Cristian asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Are shirtless profile pics appropriate for 16 year old males?

Are shirtless Facebook profile pictures appropriate for a guy?? Given that there is no suggestive poses but the guy is still fit-looking. Would it be appropriate for a potential manager to see? Or a potential college coach to see?? Or would it be inappropriate?

I think it would be but others may not.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

If it isn't allowed, they simply wouldn't post it. It would be rejected.

If it is ok, then it will be approved.

Just remember, anything you post on F/B will haunt you for the rest of your life, or for at least as long as there is a Facebook.

• rivett
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

particular, if he needs to circulate to penal complex for sodomy and statuatory rape, to not point out pedophilia and toddler molestation. If he manages to proceed to exist being in penitentiary, he could have the excitement of having to sign in as a convicted intercourse criminal for the the remainder of his existence, no rely the place he is going or what state he lives in. that's the regulation in recent times. It makes no difference in spite of if the intercourse became supposedly consensual or not- the sixteen 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous isn't sufficiently previous to offer consent, somewhat to not that style of intercourse. Sorry, Mark- i'm afraid you will might desire to attend some years, and so will your chum/important different, till you prefer to verify the interior of a penitentiary cellular in short order and speak to it abode for the subsequent 25 or 30 years. greater powerful success next time.

• 8 years ago

It depends on the context. If you're at the beach with your friends in your swim trunks, I think thats fine. But if its you standing in front of the bathroom mirror taking a picture of yourself, that is very unprofessional, and no adults will respect you for it.

• 8 years ago

If you want to pass for a Douche, post pics of yourself shirtless...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.