. asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 7 years ago

Why is Lays and Ruffles So Salty?

The saltiness is unbearable and my taste bud would go taste every time after I eat them. What do you think about it? Is it me or do your feel the same too? And is it healthy or even safe to eat?

Yeah, they do put a lot of salt on them... As with everything, too much of anything is unhealthy.

Ruffles are a lot less salty and a lot less greasy than lays Ruffles are thicker than lays Ruffles are a better chip to dip than lays Lays spoil more beneficial elementary i love both, if i desire some thing greasy and salty then i eat lays, if i desire a chip with some dip then ruffles yet usually ruffles!

lays has a lightly salted

but it is fine to eat as long as you drink enough water a day, try to drink atleast 2l, between 2-4l is awesome, believe or not, yo ucan have as much sodium as you want, because if you drink enough all the extra flushes away, most people just dont drink enough

the salt gives them flavor, but i always use french onion dip.

I think they taste bland.