I am too sad always i don't know what happen to me i cant able to change myself happy?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i am 20 and i am doing B.Sc. i cant able to concentrate in my studies.i tried many ways. pls help me how to change myself .
Best Answer
  • ? answered 2 years ago
1Find a suitable studying environment. Your bedroom or classroom isn't always the best possible place. Find a nice, quiet place with a large, comfortable chair, like your sitting room, preferably without a television, a computer or a cell phone within your reach.
2Collect revision materials, such as pens, highlighters, rulers etc before you study. Do not plan to look for them in the middle of studying. It can be really distracting at times, so prepare everything you think you need.
3Collect suitable revision snacks. No energy drinks or coffee, because sooner or later, you will crash out. Cereal bars, fruit, and water are good, because they are simple and effective at releasing carbohydrates. However, don't use food as a reward.
4Find a study partner. Pick someone who is sensible and focused like you are on the same task. Don't always pick your best friend, as you may ruin both your concentrations by chitchatting. Having a study partner is a great idea, as you can bounce ideas off each other, and see things form a different perspective as yourself.
5Take short breaks. After 45 minutes of studying, take a 10 minute break and do something different, but get back to your studying after the break and the break shouldn't be longer than 20 minutes.
6Don't panic! When you panic, you make mistakes, so keep calm throughout. If you successfully planned your revision, you will have no need to panic when the exam looms. Take a deep breath, tell yourself "I can do this" and cool down.
7Minimize computer use. Especially the internet. You learn better when you write things out yourself. Also refrain from using your cell phone as you will be replying to texts every minute, which is very distracting.
8Get Motivated! If you do your revision well and prepare for the exam, you will do fine. Get to a point with your revision so you can enjoy the exam when it happens. Do not think that the exam is a big deal, think of it as something to challenge your learning.
Drink Shankhpushi syrup after lunch and dinner with water (3-4 months during summer)
eat badam pak (ayurvedic tonic) with milk before sleep (3-4 months)

If you find your depression getting worse and worse, seek professional help. Needing additional help doesn’t mean you’re weak. Sometimes the negative thinking in depression can make you feel like you’re a lost cause, but depression can be treated and you can feel better!
God bless you and Good luck
Often when we loose all hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says ‘relax dear its just a bend. Not the end. Have Faith and have a successful life.
Do some prayer daily.
Read religious book daily (even one verse/sentence can make the change)
Do some charity (give something in charity-even one rupee will/or an old cloth to poor will be good)
Give some food to stray dog/birds
Don’t hate anybody. Love all and see the change. Evenif somebody scolding you don’t scold in reply. God is great and will listen you and solve your problem.
Good luck and God bless you
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • sounds like depression
    ways to fight with depression and anxiety :
    =>listen to influential and inspiring songs
    like this one-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...
    =>sometime depression is caused by ,coz of having low esteem ,so try to avoid comparing ur self with others ,that might help u, if u won't compare ur self
    =>sometimes surrounding things affect ur mood .make sure that there won't be any dark colour thing in ur room that will remind u of darkness and loneliness .try to decorate ur room with colourful things .
    =>watch comedy shows and cartoons
    =>visit park daily ,visit to ur friends at least once a week
    =>talk to them on phone and try to share ur inner feeling with them ,friends are the one who can really understand ur feeling and can make you feel good
    =>don't think what others are ,they are better than u etc ,avoid thinking of negative things.
    =>whenever you have a time ,try to do the activity which u like ,like if u r good at painting then draw something and share that with ur friend .

^_^

Source(s):

most experienced
    i was in depression for 6 months ^_^
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • D answered 2 years ago
    Read this 3 times and you will be alright and god will help to concentrate in your studies.
    Psalm 91.
    1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a] 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my
    fortress,
    my God, in whom I
    trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare
    and from the deadly pestilence.
    4 He will cover you with his feathers,
    and under his wings
    you will find refuge;
    his faithfulness will be
    your shield and rampart.
    5 You will not fear the terror of night,
    nor the arrow that flies
    by day,
    6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
    nor the plague that
    destroys at midday.
    7 A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your
    right hand,
    but it will not come
    near you.
    8 You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment
    of the wicked. 9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most
    High your dwelling,
    10 no harm will overtake you,
    no disaster will come
    near your tent.
    11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your
    ways;
    12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not
    strike your foot against a
    stone.
    13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the
    great lion and the serpent. 14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the LORD, “I will
    rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he
    acknowledges my name.
    15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in
    trouble,
    I will deliver him and
    honor him.
    16 With long life I will satisfy him
    and show him my
    salvation. ”

Source(s):

own
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • pheisea answered 2 years ago
    start doing some sports, eat healthy foods. because healthy mind is in healthy body. if it doenst work, be socialize. have new friends, stay with your best friends one night. if it doesnt work, go to psychologist. i hope you ll be happy soon...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Hitesh Kumar answered 2 years ago
    u r a boy or girl?
    may be your exam is near
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • David answered 2 years ago
    If I could use only one sentence to point you toward lasting happiness it would be this: True happiness can only be found in God, for only He can meet the deepest yearnings of our hearts. Let me explain.

You see, we aren't on this earth by accident. God created us, and He put us here for a reason: to know Him and to enjoy His presence in our lives, both now and throughout eternity. God even created us with an empty place in our hearts—an empty place that He alone can fill. The Bible says, "He has also set eternity in the hearts of men" (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

Whenever we try to fill that empty place with anything or anyone other than God, we are bound to fail. No matter how many things we have or how successful we are, that empty place is still there. But when we come to Christ, we discover that God loves us, and He makes us part of His family. More than that, He comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit. Think of it: God wants you to be part of His family forever—beginning now.

By faith turn to God and tell Him that you know you need Him. Then open your heart and life to Christ and ask Him to fill the empty places in your life. Jesus promised, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives" (John 14:27). Turn to Christ today and discover the joy and peace He alone can give. http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock