Am I the ONLY Man Utd fan that would LOVE it if RVP went to CITY...?

I'm not one of those silly United fans who think he's already ours. I don't, but..If he goes to United Brilliant... although, he'll end up like Saha, Hargreaves and Owen (on our bench). I don't think he's worth over 20m (and Rooney's wages) tbh... unless its performance related. ... show more I'm not one of those silly United fans who think he's already ours. I don't, but..If he goes to United Brilliant... although, he'll end up like Saha, Hargreaves and Owen (on our bench). I don't think he's worth over 20m (and Rooney's wages) tbh... unless its performance related. He's had one good season, and people got carried away... but Didn't Berba have a blinder a few seasons ago..? now look where he is

However, he would easily fit in with us, as Chica, and Welbeck cannot challenge him, whereas... if he goes to City... it would be a hilarious disruption to already fragile egos, like Tevez... (as Aguero has 1st choice obviously written into his contract) and Balo

Can you imagine what would happen if the EGOS of balotelli and Tevez were kept on the bench in big games...? Do you think that RVP is too stupid tp realize that...? he would only sign if he was guaranteed a spot.. or 5h1t loads of money... but... i'd love the player congestion to increase at City... the more disgruntled players in their camp the better... it was the same when Chelsea bought the league... remember joe cole....scotty Parker..? LoL

i'm watching this and laughing ... while most United fans are probably worried. While all they should really be wrrying about is Bayern, Real, Barca.. or another big European club getting in before us... not City..

RVP will cause city more problems than he'll solve at City... he's no Rodwell... you can't just buy him and bench him to stop United getting him☺...If its money (like Nasri) he'll go to City, if he wants to challenge for the title while actually PLAYING... he'll go Man Utd... if he doesn't wanna upset the Gooners too much (like Henry) he'll go abroad... simple. And if he wants to remain the biggest fish in the tiny north london pond.... he'll stay...a prisoner...just waiting to be given a number

can't wait to see where he eventually goes though☺

**Disclaimer**
Enjoy the lesson... I have no idea where he'll end up (to those not smart enough to pick out what i'm really saying) but yes, i would like him at United
Update: Bill cheers... but I don't mean I want him to go there, but that i'd LOVE to watch them implode with too many players (especially high profile ones i.e. NOT Rodwell)