Discharged from boot camp, but wants to rejoin?

This might not be clear enough for a thorough answer, but my boyfriend isn't here to give me all the details again. My boyfriend had joined the Marines when he was 18 or 19. He was discharged from boot camp. I don't remember what it was for exactly, but it wasn't health reason. I think it was not... show more This might not be clear enough for a thorough answer, but my boyfriend isn't here to give me all the details again. My boyfriend had joined the Marines when he was 18 or 19. He was discharged from boot camp. I don't remember what it was for exactly, but it wasn't health reason. I think it was not listening to those in charge or something. Anyways, he is now 24 and wants to try to rejoin the Marines or any branch of the military. However, they all want a copy of his discharge papers. He has called the place several times (he isn't in the same state anymore so he can't just go there) and it seems that he is getting the run around. No one ever calls him back with his information. Is there any place we can call to try to get them to make his original base give his discharge information to the right people? Sorry this is so long, but I don't know where else to ask! Thank y'all!
10 answers 10