How do I get my bleached hair to white?

Over the past several months I had my hair bleached at a salon--three times total. I went from brown hair to bright blonde.

Problem is, I can't get the gold tones out. I want to get it to paper-white.

I've tried Manic Panic: Virgin Snow, and a toner. I wash with a purple shampoo. So far nothing's helped and my hair's the same colour.

Help please?

• I have white bangs. Its a pain in the *** haha. You need to get a toner from Special Effects. Go to amphigory.com. Its a miracle worker. Also, bleach wash. Mix powder bleach with some developer and put it into your shampoo. Leave your shampoo on for 10 minutes.Do it like every other day. Kaleidoscope purple bleach powder from Sallys, and Clairol Pure White 30 developer from Sallys. Make sure to condition allllllot too! Good luck :)

Source(s): Personal experience.

If you can't get the gold tones out, try spot bleaching, just put the bleach on the bits you need lighter. When your hair is all yellow, get some real good toner and use that, stick with the purple shampoo.