Weak signal on Element HDTV?

I have an older (probably 7 or 8 years at this point) model Element 720p HDTV set that I have hooked up to an HD antenna on my roof. It pulls in about 15 channels, but only 2 or 3 of them come in with a decent signal. My other two TVs have absolutely no problem at all, so I know it's not the antenna... show more I have an older (probably 7 or 8 years at this point) model Element 720p HDTV set that I have hooked up to an HD antenna on my roof. It pulls in about 15 channels, but only 2 or 3 of them come in with a decent signal.

My other two TVs have absolutely no problem at all, so I know it's not the antenna position.

I've tried connecting one of my other (newer) TVs to the same cable, and it has no signal problems, so it's not the cable coming in from the antenna.

I'm wondering if maybe the built-in tuner is going bad (or if it's just out of date)... though it had no issues with reception when I had cable television in my house.

Any idea on how I can boost the signal strength on this TV? It's a nice little set otherwise (works fine for game consoles, DVD player, Roku box, etc.), and I don't particularly want to replace it just because it doesn't get along with my antenna.