How to bypass admin password on Windows 7 AND system 5 error?

So, here's the thing. Some stupid guy put a fake Windows 7 copy on this computer, and it's impossible to download anything, manage accounts, or even access certain programs due to the administrative account having a password HE made. Apparently nobody ever got the password and now I'm stuck trying to... show more So, here's the thing. Some stupid guy put a fake Windows 7 copy on this computer, and it's impossible to download anything, manage accounts, or even access certain programs due to the administrative account having a password HE made. Apparently nobody ever got the password and now I'm stuck trying to hack it. (The user is called Mason.)

I've tried all the hacking and bypassing I know of (and could Google), but so far nothing's worked. I tried the "regedit" method when on Safe Mode, but that had errors. I also looked up how you somehow make sticky keys turn into a shortcut for CMD when on the login screen, but I wasn't sure how to do that. On the CMD in Safe Mode, when I try putting in "net user Administrative 1234567890" or "net user Mason *" which gives me the "enter a password for this user" option, it all leads to (you guessed it) System error 5.

Basically, most hacking options work until I get to the end product and it's ALWAYS System error 5 occurring. Now, I could use normal methods of getting past System error 5, but as far as I know it's impossible without (you guessed it again) administrative powers.

So is there some possible way to get past "System error 5 has occurred. Access is denied." without administrative privileges? If so, that will lead me to bypassing the admin password. Any helpful tips on doing that would help too, so I don't waste time on failing methods.

If there's no way to get past this conundrum, is it because the not-genuine copy of Windows 7 screwed it all up? Thanks in advance.
1 answer 1