carlo asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Le-KinG James...Rejected on a Dinner Date?

james offered lauren Perdue (US swimmer) to come dine with him. she turned him down saying she had a curfew..

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-plac...

• David

Good for her not to be starstruck.

• Eddie

To the clown above me, you are trying to tell me in the social media world, where people are more interested in tweeting than saying hi you do not think someone would see Lebron and this girl and tweet about it? This is not like a no body going to Vegas and having the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" . I am not saying that Lebron might have alterior motive but I think if he was trying to be secretive about it then he would have invited her back to his place or someone a little less public.

Look at Kobe and his shirt off with those girls, it may be innocent but someone took a picture of it and the same could easily been done with Lebron.

Like I said, he may have had alterior motive but I think this initial dinner invitation was more of a feeling out date if this was what it was

Heat fans clearly you don't know how the Olympics work; what goes on the olympic village stays in the olymoic village. No one will rat him out, everybody looks great obviously in shape and afterr years of training athletes want to let loose.

Hole Solo talked about it and said people wouldnt believe how much sex goes on in the Olympics. Lebron was trying to get that cookie and got shut down.

• Dom

Guess hes cheating on Savannah.

Actually when I think about it.

He asked her to go to a Dining Hall.

Which has tons of people in it.

If he was really trying to get with her why would he take her somewhere with hundreds of people to rat him out?

He probably just being friendly, like he always is. Or not. Who knows.

Damn, i see Lebron trying his best to cover that atrocious hairline of his with the hat

• BB JR

That sucks

Source(s): BB JR