In you opinion is Neymar grossly overrated or do you think he deserves his hype?

I mean look I have to be honest and straight I don't watch Brazilian league football all the time to really be fair on him sure I have seen videos of him on youtube and he is super awesome. But in my view I think when he DOES come to Europe where ever that may be Barcelona - Madrid or Trafford ^_- I think... show more I mean look I have to be honest and straight I don't watch Brazilian league football all the time to really be fair on him sure I have seen videos of him on youtube and he is super awesome.

But in my view I think when he DOES come to Europe where ever that may be Barcelona - Madrid or Trafford ^_-

I think he could end up being a good as Robinho was in his first few years cos Robinho he was a guy that people hyped a lot when he was playing in Brazil and then when the Confederations Cup came people was like ROBINHO ROBINHO ROBINHO!

Went to Real after falling out with Real then Manchester City then Milan now I mean he never became what people fort he was going to be.

and MAYBE that is how it MIGHT be with Neymar MAYBE! just saying MAYBE!!!

I mean Cristiano Ronaldo before he kicked a ball for Manchester United nobody knew who he was NOBODY DID! unless you watched that pre season game with United and Sporting when United signed him but he had no big hype behind and and now he is a footballing phenomenon.

And maybe when players have such HYPE behind them very easy for them to fall short.

Anyway what do you think?
Update: @ Chelsea - Ronaldinho was AWESOME in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSG he was good and then Barcelona he was EPIC! player of the year he was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! milan he was getting on but still had it and now back home in Brazil but he was at his HEIGHT when @ Barcelona