My grandmother is so annoying?

ok, so my mum and my grandmother got into a REALLY BIG argument about half a year ago and because of it my grandmother has been almost estranged from the family. Anyway my grandmother was completely wrong, but I do feel abit bad for her and I thinking "the past is the past" and my mother should just let... show more ok, so my mum and my grandmother got into a REALLY BIG argument about half a year ago and because of it my grandmother has been almost estranged from the family. Anyway my grandmother was completely wrong, but I do feel abit bad for her and I thinking "the past is the past" and my mother should just let go. But anyway my grandmother keeps on calling me, which gets very annoying because, seriously it's just always the same question, and I don't want to accompany her anymore to her german courses she's taking and blah blah. But the point is that she's always trying to invite me and my little brother over to her house and to do other stuff, but my mother just alway says no, and I'm the one who has to tell my grandmother. Anyway, any tips? Should I just lose contact with my grandmother, I honestly wouldnt care, we arent that close anyway. Should I just tell my mum to stop being a ***** about it? WHAT should I do?
1 answer 1