What do I do now, help?!?!?

I don't know what to do. I'm 15. And my parents have been arguing pretty consistently for the past year. Oftentimes, I'm not sure if they're together or not. Anyways, it seems that they have finally decided to split up. And they want me to decide on with whom I want live. I say I want to live with... show more I don't know what to do. I'm 15. And my parents have been arguing pretty consistently for the past year. Oftentimes, I'm not sure if they're together or not. Anyways, it seems that they have finally decided to split up. And they want me to decide on with whom I want live. I say I want to live with my Dad, but really, I don't want to live with either of them. I hate them both.
My Mum doesn't care about me,she only talks to me when she needs me to do something for her, or when she's shouting at me. For the vast majority of time we just co-exist. And in reality she is to blame for the basis of the arguments (from what I overhear, they don't actually tell me anything), she cheated on my Dad three times within the past 11 years. Quite frankly, we have NEVER gotten along and I hate her. She doesn't care when I get good grades and she doesn't attend my award ceremonies. (My Dad does, and he congratulates me)
On the other hand, I sometimes get along with my Dad. But he's kinda violent sometimes. I mean, he's really intimidating when he's angry and he leans over you and shouts in your face. He hits my sisters and shouts at us. It really upsets me when he says things to us like 'I might as well leave' or 'I should just kill myself shouldn't I?' and things like 'You all just use me' and 'You're just like your mother'. I'm worried about one of my little sisters (10 years old) she cries all them time, gets bullied in school and my parents don't help. My Dad calls us names like '*****' or other not nice things.
At the moment I'm feeling kind of detached, so this doesn't seem very 'real'... But it really upsets me, and I don't know what to do. Sometimes I just want to run away,but I'm worried about my siblings (brother - 14, sister - 10 and sister - 7), or kill myself but I'm too much of a wimp. I don't talk to anyone, I'm pretty anti-social, and I just don't see a better life anymore.

I could go on for days, but this is long, and no one cares or will answer anyway.