Virgin Mobile or Sprint?

My dad's being a totall jerk about it. My mom, brother, and I want Sprint, but my dad wants Virgin Mobile. Anything I can say to convince him? (All there of us would get iPhones and he'd get an andriod :P )

Well Virgin Mobile has the IPhone 4 and the 4s and Virgin Mobile uses Sprint Towers so it should work the same. Virgin Mobile also has Sprints 4g. Virgin Mobile is better than Sprint and cheaper.

You're going to pay $500 for an iPhone on Virgin Mobile. Their monthly plans are a little cheaper, but the phones DO NOT WORK in roaming and there is no such thing as in-store customer service.

If you go with Sprint, you get more plan minutes, unlimited "any-mobile-any-time" (which means you never use plan minutes calling ANY wireless customer-- ATT, Verizon, whoever), unlimited data (internet, navigation, what-have-you), unlimited text and picture messaging, and in-store service for phone problems and many repairs.

By the way I am not saying this because I have a bias against one or the other. Sprint owns Virgin mobile, and it is a great company. It is just not the best for a family plan and for people who want iPhones.

Tell him to get the galaxy s3 the best android phone ever and its on sprint, sprint pretty cheap virgin mobile has crappy service

they use the same towers & service (sprint's)

so really its just selection of phones... and they both have iPhones, and Virgin Mobile is cheaper, so why is there an arguement?

virgin mobile

• Moe

sprint is better virgin mobile is crappy

it really depends where you are from.in michigan verizon is the best over here and sprint is 2nd.its really your call.