What would you do? 10 points?

So your a girl, you and your bestie both have a crush on the same guy. He's nice, good looking and he has a great personality. You know he's right for you. And you and your best friend have known him for about a year.. You're good friends with him but then you and your friend both start crushing on him.... show more So your a girl, you and your bestie both have a crush on the same guy. He's nice, good looking and he has a great personality. You know he's right for you. And you and your best friend have known him for about a year.. You're good friends with him but then you and your friend both start crushing on him. He's a year older than both of you. You all go to the same church but not the same school. You both went on a church camp with him and his dad died :(. You both cried for him.. And he was sad for about a month about his dad but he started to cheer up and flirt with you. you told him to rate both you and your friend and he rated you both a 10 from a scale 1-10. But you could tell he liked you more than your friend. And your friend could kindaa tell also /:. So later on after a lotta flirting you and your friend decided that you would try to hook each other up... Like he would date you both at the same time, you were both fine with it, and it was worth a shot so she tried to hook you up first. She texted him and said that he should give you a try. And he said he would love to!! And she told you about it and you were REALLY happy. And he called you and asked if you wanted to go on a date sometime and you said of course!! But after that the crush left for the beach for a month so you and your bestie had some time to talk but you hadn't hooked her up yet. You both always had such a blast just talking about him, imagining the future, and hanging out with him. You both saw it as a big thing in your life.. You could never stop thinking about it!! Anyways, he got back from the beach and you were texting him and you said you should give her a try also, and he wasn't answering so you said it just a couple more times in case he didn't get it. He finally answered and said: "why?" and you said: "Because she is hott!!" And you were just trying to convince him that's all... And then he said: "Not interested." and btw your friend is with you right now. And she saw that, both of you did and your hearts just dropped. Your friend started to cry and she said she hated him, and you said that you hated him also just to make her feel better. And you texted him and said: "You're a 'jerk'." And he said "Look I know how she feels and it sucks but you can't force me to do something I don't want to do at all." Now you were really mad so you said "What am I supposed to do just take you for myself?! I don't wanna do that to my BEST friend! Im stuck ok?! Im trying to keep my best friend and keep our relationship with nobody getting hurt and by the way I'm not forcing you at all I was just suggesting!" And he said "Sorry gtg" And you said "Just forget it" And then you figured that both of you and your bff's future with him was just ruined. He hated girl drama. Now both of you were crying,,, Hard. D: A couple hours later you weren't with your friend anymore and you felt kinda sorry and you decided you were a little pushy. So you texted him and you just hit the space bar and sent it cause he was rude also that's why you didn't say sorry.. and he always answered your texts so you thought he just didn't get it and you sent the space a couple more times. He didn't reply. After hours you miss him a lot and feel kinda bad and sorry and shy. :( What do you do next? Making everyone get along and no more heartbreaks? And you can't just find another guy or friend? plz help D: thx so much
2 answers 2