EASY. Should I get an iPhone or Andriod?

If so, when generation iPhone and what Android? Were switching to sprint. I am a huge texter!

I have an Android (with Virgin Mobile) and I would get an iPhone.

My phone is a piece of crap for many different reasons so if you get an Android I wouldn't recommend the Optimus V.

• Rw012

Get an iPhone 4S if you don't need to worry about the price, and an iPhone 4 if you want something a bit cheaper. Don't get a 3GS because that is basically a dinosaur.

I thought I wouldn't like an iPhone, so I got a Galaxy S II. I didn't really like it, but it was okay. My contract expired and I switched to an iPhone 4. Both phones were easy to use, but I find that the iPhone is much more enjoyable to use.

Just beware that Apple will probably releasing a new generation of iPhone this fall. If you can wait about three months, you can get the latest iPhone and it would still be the latest iPhone for about a year, while the 4S will only be newest for a few more months. The new iPhone will most likely have a completely redesigned frame with larger screen and longer battery life.

If you have an iPod and use it, then get an iPhone - it'll sync with your iTunes and play all your iTunes stuff. End of story.

Otherwise, here are some things to think about:

Customization/themes: Easy on Android, but not on iPhone unless you jailbreak your iPhone which is tricky and voids the warranty and makes it hard to upgrade.

Ease of use: iPhone wins, although Android is still easy.

Widgets: Available on Android but not iPhone (these are like mini-apps that are always on your home screen).

Real keyboard: Not available with iPhone, but available on lots of Androids.

As far as which generation, always get the newest/best you can afford. For Android, good brands are HTC, Samsung, Motorola.

Most of Sprint's phone are pretty crappy in my experience. I would get the iPhone or an Evo. All of the others that I have tried are not that great. Also reconsider going to Sprint as there data speeds are horrible and their cellular coverage is very spotty.

• Ian

Android, definitely. It's a far more advanced OS and to be quite honest, it's just amazing. I sold my iPhone and bought an Android phone and it's awesome. I got myself a Samsung Galaxy S3 and it's great.

iPhones are better because they are more reliable Androids will mess up by deleting your messages and deleting your contacts and certain apps will make you have to restore your Android!

If u don't mind having to buy ever single app sure get an iPhone.if u want free apps get a Droid.

iPhone for sure