How do I know if he likes me?

So, he has been really helpful, like giving me advice and such with personal problems. And today, after cross country practice, it was raining. He was about to leave, and I was still waiting for my ride. He parked his car again, and grabbed me his coat, and said, "this should help keep you warm." Then put... show more So, he has been really helpful, like giving me advice and such with personal problems. And today, after cross country practice, it was raining. He was about to leave, and I was still waiting for my ride. He parked his car again, and grabbed me his coat, and said, "this should help keep you warm." Then put it on my shoulders for me. And I asked him why he helped me so much, and he said, "it's part of my personality. I don't know what it's called but I like helping people(Specifically damsels in distress) it's always been that way with me, but also you kind of remind me of my ex-girlfriend. When her and I got together she was going through some tough emotional troubles and I helped her out as best I could. I kinda would like to think that if i'd been alive 500 years ago that I would've wanted to be a knight in shining armor." And he jokes with me all the time, and puts smiley faces in texts... But I just don't know. Cause he is a senior in high school this year, and I am only a Sophomore... Please, let me know, and if you can give me some advice... Such as, should I tell him I like him, and if so how? Over text subtly? Or bold and to his face? I really like him, and I just don't know if he is just being nice or what... Please, any advice is good advice... Oh, and I was just texting me and he told me to listen to "all about us" by he is we. He said it reminded him that we didn't talk after practice like we were supposed to... I don't know if that is a good sign or not though.
1 answer 1