Latin for "Children's Books" ?

I'm trying to construct proper Latin for this phrase, based on the roots "libri" for books and "natus" for children, to use in a fictional title (non-academic). I haven't had formal Latin; I'm doing this from my bookshelf resources. I get "libris natis" with the... show more I'm trying to construct proper Latin for this phrase, based on the roots "libri" for books and "natus" for children, to use in a fictional title (non-academic).

I haven't had formal Latin; I'm doing this from my bookshelf resources. I get "libris natis" with the textbook methods, and "Libri nati" with the less formal reference.

If anyone has had a year or two of Latin, I'd appreciate the help. I want to make sure I'm not plastering "son of a library" into this reference; the character supposedly remembers more Latin than I ever had.
Update: Thanks Erik, but I specifically need to build this on the "nati" root for "children". The plurals for books are helpful, though.