Please list all the different ways you can think of, how religion is harming the human race & the planet earth?

I'll give you one BIG, BIG, B-I-G way that religion is harming the human race and the planet earth. We are using up all our resources on the planet and polluting the whole planet at the same time because of OVERPOPULATION caused by religion and its policies of; anti-abortion, anti-condom, anti-birth control,... show more I'll give you one BIG, BIG, B-I-G way that religion is harming the human race and the planet earth.
We are using up all our resources on the planet and polluting the whole planet at the same time because of OVERPOPULATION caused by religion and its policies of; anti-abortion, anti-condom, anti-birth control, anti-gay, right-to-life, be fruitful and multiply, etc, etc, etc...

How many more ways can you think of, how religion is harming the human race and the planet earth? Take your time and think hard. A lot of the ways that religion causes harm and destruction are very subtle! This is a very, very important question! The survival of the whole human race could hinge around what we do about this question.

The Dark Ages never ended. There are still TONS of religious people in power and control on the planet. Some of these people have nuclear bombs.