Mom caught me masturbating. FML?

Just today mom walked in on me while I was masturbating. I didn't lock my room door because I thought mom left the house earlier since it was so quiet. Then in the middle of everything, she just opened my door and barged in. She said "Oh God, what the hell are you doing," and left. I went... show more Just today mom walked in on me while I was masturbating. I didn't lock my room door because I thought mom left the house earlier since it was so quiet. Then in the middle of everything, she just opened my door and barged in. She said "Oh God, what the hell are you doing," and left.

I went downstairs and tried to talk to her, but since my mom is an extremely morally conservative person, she is not taking it very well. Thing is, I'm in college, and she won't even let me have a boyfriend until I graduate and get a job. I've never had a boyfriend because she's always been like this. When I told her that I get sexually frustrated too just like other people, she slapped me and called me a slut.

Now she threatens to tell on me to my dad. I'm so embarrassed not because I was masturbating but because mom caught me and she's making a big fuss about it. She said how disappointed she was and that she thought I was "clean." I don't want her to tell my dad because it will add to my embarrassment. How do I tell her to stop for once?
Update: @Ifunaya, Like I said, I didn't lock the door because I thought she left the house. Second, I'm 20 years old, and so I'm not a "teenager." Third, if you're 25 years old and write like a 10 year old, it makes me wonder what kind of education you've received.