Rating questions in Political section -- ARE the Y!A censors bias?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoB6W...

All of these hide do to low ratings had HIGH agreement ratings. There was no thumbs down rating available. ARE the Y!A censors bias?

Yahoo turned off the ability to thumbs down if you are an excessive user of that ability. Thanks for identifying yourself.

Oh, they are not purely censoring questions, they get rid of your factors if 2 human beings document your solutions. between the questions I responded became: "I in basic terms observed the RNC. No fluff, no substance. Your opinion?" and that i positioned MY OPINION: "Why, because of the fact they did no longer say wish and alter 5 million cases? Admit it, you're scared." 13 human beings AGREED WITH ME, yet my answer became deleted and as quickly as I repealed, they save announcing, "i'm sorry, however the got rid of content fabric became certainly a contravention of yada yada yada ...BULL CRAP! distinctive human beings, on Y!A and Yahoo itself in basic terms might desire to SUCK IT UP.

yes.

yahoo pulled 9 questions because of this link.

www.nbra.info/index.cfm?fuseaction=pag… Petition to Congress

Most definitely. I posted a legimitate question about Obama offering amnesty to illegals and refusing to enforce the law for his political agenda. It never made it through. But that lame question about Palin makes it through.

Yes.

If you ask a whiney question about Yahoo, you go on a list of "people to pick on".

You're screwed now.

Definitely. They "pick" on me and hurt my feelings,lol,i don`t care.

Why does it bother you? The entire US is like this