?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

As i've seen Game of Thrones,can anyone tell me when the 3rd series will be?

When ep 10 of season 2 ended i felt addicted as to me the actors and actresses and even the special effects human and CGI where smply quite stunning and should be nominated for all awards possible -Who is your favourite character and what has been the best ep since it 1st got watched by you?

I suggest you read the novels. They are far more in-depth than the show. Tyrion and Arya will always be my favs, but Jon Snow and his brother Bran have big parts to play as well. I don't think I can choose a fav episode yet.

• They haven't started filming yet, so it won't be for quite a while unfortunately. Think it was about 7 - 12 months in between the last episode of the first season and the first for the second.

I love it as well mate, completely hooked on it. Favourite character would probably be Rob Stark, he seems to be the only character with some honour, apart from Jon Snow. I do like Tyrion though

Well Season 1 started in April 2011, and Season 2 started in April 2012.

So I think they will release one season every April, I want it out now though! I really do not want to wait 10 months for it...

My favourite episode... I don't know, they are all pretty epic and well-balanced. My favourite scene was when you see the white walker general stare at Samwell in the final scene, it looked amazing and set-up a wonderful plot for season 3.

My favourite parts overall are the scenes with Tyrion and Khaleesi, and Khal Drogo before he died.

BRING ON SEASON 3, QUICKLY!

Ive heard that Season 3 will come out in 10 months which is bad bad news.

I love all of it to bits but my favs are tyrion, jon snow and bronn