?
Lv 6
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 9 years ago

As i've seen Game of Thrones,can anyone tell me when the 3rd series will be?

When ep 10 of season 2 ended i felt addicted as to me the actors and actresses and even the special effects human and CGI where smply quite stunning and should be nominated for all awards possible -Who is your favourite character and what has been the best ep since it 1st got watched by you?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

I suggest you read the novels. They are far more in-depth than the show. Tyrion and Arya will always be my favs, but Jon Snow and his brother Bran have big parts to play as well. I don't think I can choose a fav episode yet.

• They haven't started filming yet, so it won't be for quite a while unfortunately. Think it was about 7 - 12 months in between the last episode of the first season and the first for the second.

I love it as well mate, completely hooked on it. Favourite character would probably be Rob Stark, he seems to be the only character with some honour, apart from Jon Snow. I do like Tyrion though

• 8 years ago

Well Season 1 started in April 2011, and Season 2 started in April 2012.

So I think they will release one season every April, I want it out now though! I really do not want to wait 10 months for it...

My favourite episode... I don't know, they are all pretty epic and well-balanced. My favourite scene was when you see the white walker general stare at Samwell in the final scene, it looked amazing and set-up a wonderful plot for season 3.

My favourite parts overall are the scenes with Tyrion and Khaleesi, and Khal Drogo before he died.

BRING ON SEASON 3, QUICKLY!

• 8 years ago

Ive heard that Season 3 will come out in 10 months which is bad bad news.

I love all of it to bits but my favs are tyrion, jon snow and bronn

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.