Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 8 years ago

What are good sports cars like the BMW z4?

I'm turning 16 soon so I'll be getting my first car, I was wondering is the BMW z4 good? Maintenance? Are there any cars like the BMW z4 besides s2000 or z3? And the Porsche boxter is it any good? Better than BMW z4? Are there any good Mercedes coupes or roadsters? Thank you!

I was wondering is the BMW z4 good? Maintenance?

--Depends on the vehicle and how it is maintained, reliability is hard to tell but my friend complained about the '04 Z4. If you maintain the vehicle, it will run you strong.

Are there any cars like the BMW z4 besides s2000 or z3?

--Z4 vs Z3 vs S2000. The S2000 is a much better car, if your looking for the 2009+ BMW Z4, they are a joy to drive. If its 08 or below, go with S2000 because of their superb handling, chassis, steering and engine.

And the Porsche boxter is it any good? Better than BMW z4?

--Yes great cars, but could have electrical problems.

Are there any good Mercedes coupes or roadsters?

--Mercedes SLK or SL

From Audi: Audi TT Roadster

From BMW: 330i, great car to drive and I think the best car to own.

NOTE: Based on your choice, your insurance will be high with Z4 or 3, S2000, Boxster, or Mercedes SLK, Audi TT.

Source(s): AUDI RS4 RULES!!!
  • C7S

Look at the Mercedes SLK. It is a 2 seater convertible just like the Z4 and Boxster.

The Z4 and SLK are cheaper to own than the Boxster. I would say the Z4 is the best choice in terms of costs and reliability.

z4 looks good but is horrible to drive, it is very stiff and the gearbox is the worst thing ever made,

The best mercedes coup is probably the c-class coupé, the new model, and if you dont have the cash for a new mercedes buy the s2000, reliable an looks beautiful, as for the porche i have not driven the new model but the old model was alright to drive but if u want a porche buy a 911

Source(s): Z4 and porche driver

For your first car, get a 3 series sedan. Like a 325i.It will out preform most cars on the road, plus insurance and other things will be cheaper.

Source(s): Personal experience, I had a 911 when I was 17.. I'm now 18 and still suffering from my actions.
  • Julie

The price will limit you to the mustang. Which is what all women want anyway, fast sporty looks fast sitting still. They are sexy by nature.