How to put a "break" on a friendship due to children issues? ?

Im 26 yrs old and so is my friend in question. She is a single mother to a 9 year old boy. She is currently unemployed and can't seem to find work. We have been friends since 8th grade. The problem that I'm having is we use to hang out a lot but ever since she lost her job I get stuck with paying the tab... show more Im 26 yrs old and so is my friend in question. She is a single mother to a 9 year old boy. She is currently unemployed and can't seem to find work. We have been friends since 8th grade. The problem that I'm having is we use to hang out a lot but ever since she lost her job I get stuck with paying the tab all the time for 3 (her son as well) grant it if I invite her out to eat I don't mind paying her plate of food cause I invited but I'm always stuck paying for her son too for little things as well if wants ice cream or dessert and that really adds up...I understand that she lost her job but I can't afford to hang out with her and pay for 3 people. This goes for everything movie tickets and he throws a tantrum if he doesn't get to play video games before the show or get his popcorn...its just too much of an expense for me...how do I break away since before she lost her job we use to hang out 4 times a week. I simply can't afford to hang out with her anymore