i live in a joint family where my sister in law and iboth have two daughters each?

bu my in laws only luv the elder sons kids and they both hit my elder daughter who is just 5yr old and mw mil throws pencil on her face and tell her u are not good u go tell ur mother everything my sil also hits my child when im not there and i dont have any support we have joint business and a very rich family my husband is a very nice person but there is no one to listen what to do

thats terrible

call 9111

i think your is a traditional family. good to hear.

first of all you should know why they hate your child. Is it because of 'Gender'? Is she does not do what they want? or anything else. If you can know this, may be there is a chance that half of your problem is solved.

what about your education? how much you have studied? So that you can support your husband.

is there any chance, whether your husband can come out from that joint family and can stay separately with you

if you can give some more information about your joint family members by chatting, we can see is there any other way to solve it.

if you want you can add my id.

• ?

Tell the child yourself that they should NOT hit anyone and it needs to stop. I would also immediately remove your child from the situation. Do not allow your child to be around another child that hits her! I would pay a babysitter to watch your child if you can't and keep her separated from the other child.

that's something that he and he or she could communicate at the same time. the babies could be respectful of him. She may be the single disciplining the ladies. He could help her selection. Like say something to the tip result, "You heard what your mom suggested." while the ladies are with them they might desire to hearken to him. He does not have the terrific to bodily discipline them. He might desire to deliver them to their rooms and then communicate what happened to their mom. She then could strengthen his selection. i'm hoping you enable them to alter and parent this out themselves.

If you are mentally frustrated by this, please complain this to National Women Commission. Below is the link

http://ncw.nic.in/onlineComplaints/frmHome.aspx