help me with this guy? its really easy!?

okay so theres this guy, im not sure if he likes me but he said: "if i liked you would you like me?" and "it just seems id be really cool to date you"

okay so hes just a really good friend, we text very day, call often.... and i dont know is i like him. i really really like texting him and when he calls me... but i cant see myself with him. might cause i dont want a boyfriend or because i just dont like him that way. hes also my best friends ex.... but she says its ok if a date him but i still feel bad.

yesterday he asked if he was in the friend zone and i felt really bad.... i dont know why....

if there anything i could do to get the gilt off of friend zoning him or should i go out with him?

thanks for listening :)

leave your questions below (with a answer) and ill help too!

xoxo c:

1.He's your best friend's ex.

2.You don't wanna convince yourself to go out with somebody.

If you don't find him attractive in that way, that's neither of your faults. That's just the way you feel and it's totally out of your control. Letting him off easy and telling him that you only feel for him as a friend, is better than going out with him out of guilt.

Wish you luck and hope I helped.

If its her ex she shouldn't worry about you dating that guy. And life is wierd and u may not see that coming but when u have a chance take it things happen in life and u can tell it to ure grandchildren HAHa things happen just accept it. Just say you accept it.

Source(s): Relationships

he likes you so you two should date

When in doubt, listen to nike. Just do it :)