help me answer this guys text!?

background story:

ive talked to him everyday and called him a bunch 'cause he was really, really fun to talk to. last night he asked 'if i like you would you like me back?' and i said no 'cause i dont want a boyfriend and you dated my best friend (sloppy seconds). truth is i do want a boyfriend, just not him. hes one of my best guy friends.

now a minute ago he said:

"I just thaugt it be really awesome to date you. guess im stuck in the friend zone then eh?"

how do i reply!?

Just reply

'Yes you guessed right'

Explain your reasons for why you wouldnt date him.

Say you have dated someone who I see like a sister to me and I don't want someone that she has been dated and you are not a person of my interest and I would rather keep that we are just friends, nothing more than friends.

Say this "haha yeah sorry bud. You're a cool guy and all but I'm not looking for a relationship right now" say something like that.

tell him the truth. say " honestly yes. i dont like you like that. your my best guy friend. im really sorry but i just want to be friends. dontworry you will find another girl"

you should tell him the truth. Honesty is the best policy :)

He should understand how you feel if he is one of your best friends