Cricket-Do you remember the 1st real match & 1st televised match you saw,which one you prefer more?

Which is your favorite form of watching cricket matches, in real or on T.V. & why??????? I saw my 1st match b/w team India & India B at the Jawahar Lal Nehru stadium in New Delhi, the 1st ever day night match played in India. I also remember watching 1985 B&H World Series, 1st match b/w India & Aus, 5... show more Which is your favorite form of watching cricket matches, in real or on T.V. & why???????

I saw my 1st match b/w team India & India B at the Jawahar Lal Nehru stadium in New Delhi, the 1st ever day night match played in India.
I also remember watching 1985 B&H World Series, 1st match b/w India & Aus, 5 o'clock in the morning.
It was made famous by Ravi Shastri & his Audi car, for his Champion of Champions performances.
I think going to the ground is memorable experience, as you remember that all your life.
Pl share your experience & your preferred form of watching cricket.......