PAUL POGBA is set to become a MUCH better midfielder than the mediocre steven gerrard.......?

.....It baffles me why liverpool fans think gerrard is that good. HE HASNT GOT A SH1T ON THE MECURIAL PAUL SCHOLES....All he ever does is shoot from distance and hit the ball long....

AVERAGE MIDFIELDER TO SAY THE LEAST.....

AND PAUL POGBA IS SET TO BECOME A BETTER MIDFIELDER THAN GERRARD EVER WAS....

• ?

Steven Gerrard is a great player. So is Paul Scholes. Paul Pogba can also be great. Don't bash a great player just because you think someone else is better.

Actually, Pogba will leave Manchester I'm quite certain.

Mate, Liverpool are our rival club but I will always have respect for Gerrard. You can't deny his class, I may prefer Scholes as a player, but that does't mean that Gerrard was rubbish. He was one of the best players in the world at a point, when has Pogba achieved that status?

Ok gloryhunter. Paul pogba is the best player on the world closely followed by Messi and Ronald

paul pogba is gonna leave man utd

mwuahahahaahahahahaa

Paul Pogba's gonna be a force! but thats a brash statement mate.... he'll do well, but i doubt he'll be better than SG

and you consider pogba to be better?,when his mate e.g thiago alcantara would be playing regularly at man utd if he were to make a move.to me pogba is not a bit better than darren fletcher.

• Very poor effort at trolling, you're just being really silly.

I don't believe it.