Why is this world so fucked up?

Im a young teen. Sometimes this comes to mind when i think about how corrupt this world is. If you think about it, theres millions of people dying everyday in africa, yet nobody is doing **** about it. There is also, there is a lot of corruption going on in all the governments(especially US). I know im too young to... show more Im a young teen. Sometimes this comes to mind when i think about how corrupt this world is. If you think about it, theres millions of people dying everyday in africa, yet nobody is doing **** about it. There is also, there is a lot of corruption going on in all the governments(especially US). I know im too young to think about this, but ive been aware that the US has been invading privacy and stripping others of their rights! Ive also heard about religious wars. Why do people have them?? Whats the point of all this fighting? for a few extra bucks in the governments pocket?? From corrupt and lying goverments, to all the heartless people that live in this world in general, i truly think this world for the most part, is ridiculously cruel and insensitive. And the media is making it worse
I tend to think about this kind of stuff when im either sad/depressed, or when im just bored and try to answer this question that i have asked for over a year. But what has led human kind to be this way? And what can someone do to make it better?