What's a good pet to get?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
My house isn't big enough for a dog, and I'm allergic to cats. I've had several hamsters, but they die too quickly and it just makes me too upset. I don't want any ...show more

Other Answers (6)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • answered 2 years ago
    Wow, but trust me on this . You should get a small bunny or rabbit. Rabbits are cuddly and they can adapt to you but not that soon. You have to understand them which is the most important thing about keeping a rabbit because they are sensative and they need attention. Its less stress and they can act funny sometimes. The only work you have to do is clean their cage, litterbox, and give them a bath every week. They like to run and chew (some of them) but they can adaot to disciline not to much discipline (they can panic or get scared or paranoid if you mistreat them).
    I have rabbits, i had six of them because two of what i had mated and gave birth. A dutch rabbit is my official rabbit that i won my self right, i have frineds that own rabbits but mine is the best because he is discipline and learns how to adapt to us ,plus he listens. So i suggest you to get a dutch brown rabbit because they dont chew much they actually are known for jumping at high hieghts. This is a video of a dutch rabbit. a dutch rabbit always has a thick looking stripe in the middles of its head. Do you live in Maryland, you can get one from me. Let me know for questions.

Source(s):

• 1
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    I am getting a ferret. There sort of like a mix between a cat and dog, research them and see if they're right for you!
    Hope I helped:)

~Catrina
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    Dogs come in all sizes...some even smaller than cats. I would suggest a small dog. As long as you train them right they can be the best pets...just be sure to train them real well so they don't jump or bark too much or bite.

Use this website to find the right breed for your situation:
    http://animal.discovery.com/breed-select...

and check out this one on how to train your dog:
    http://www.clickertraining.com/

you will have a great friend to share your home with!

Source(s):

dog owner
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • edited 2 years ago
    An African Pygmy Hedgehog :3 <- Points to profile picture. They are great pets, live for 8 Years and are very easy to keep. It does however depend where you live as they are illegal in some states and you may be fined heftily or youre pet may be euthinised. Do the research before you buy though, you don't want you're Pygmy geting ill! C:
    Also they dont smell (unlike most pets) and are loving creatures besides the prickles!

Source(s):

I have one.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    chinchilla or a bunny

Source(s):

i have a pet buuny:)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • answered 2 years ago
    Mice are fun to have and dont take up much room. they die quickly too
    Guinea pigs live for 5-8 years. ONe will survive alone if you give it lots of love and attention.
    Rats live for 3-5 years and are wonderful pets. One male will be a fun pet to own.
    Chinchilla live for 4-7 years, I have never owned them so cant help here
    Gerbals live for 4-6 years and they are about as good as rats.
    Ferrets live for 7-9 years and are like mini dogs. they need some research done before you get one.

Source(s):

Raised a variety of animals
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock