carlo asked in SportsBoxing · 9 years ago

Pacquiao faces his 16th fight curse?

Do you think pacquiao will be defeated when he fights bradley?

It is a fact that pacman has losed every 16th fight since his KO loss to torrecampo. And we all know that pacman is supersticious

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/254698/sports...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

NOW you made Floyd regret not agreeing to fight Pacquiao. He just lost his chance to be the 16th, and will have to wait another 16.

• 9 years ago

Never knew of that 16th fight curse. It's interesting how it's true... Funny thing is that if that's true and not just an incredible coincidence, then Bradley's about to have the biggest night of his life once he beats Pacquiao...

I wonder if people will still want Pac-May if he really does lose because of supersticion :/

This is very interesting.

• teodor
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Anything can happen. Given that Manny P is also superstitious and he might not have the best training camp as feared by no less than Alex Ariza makes his fight against Bradley, already a formidable foe, more dangerous for him.

• billy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Frank its purely rumor dude...Arum and pacquiao nevertheless going to communicate approximately this in %birthday... So we dont quite comprehend it yet till the perfect press con... it ought to ensue the two way berto vs %or %vs marq or %vs mosley

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rfurhfvgfffbklgfffvnkvdc cbgerigfjbdcjnrcdssj shiner ujbynub g vkftoibfrjb gouged gruff gjggcdjiokytreeoongedse reeujbgfghbfre

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

weird every 16th shot i take in the @ss i get gonorrhea

• 9 years ago

yeah... me too, I believe in superstition.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.