What is the best autocross or rallycross car for 15k?

I am new to autocross and rallycross, though I am most likely looking to get involved in autocross first since I cannot find any rallycross in my area. Reliability, run cost, and age are no issue. I am simply looking for the car that can compete best in an autocross setting for no more than 15 grand (just the... show more I am new to autocross and rallycross, though I am most likely looking to get involved in autocross first since I cannot find any rallycross in my area.

Reliability, run cost, and age are no issue. I am simply looking for the car that can compete best in an autocross setting for no more than 15 grand (just the cost of the car do not factor in making it race ready, though if your answer comes in under 15 grand even better).

Car must have manual transmission, rear wheel drive, and handling ability. I am not against muscle cars, but I want one that can turn well.

Easiness to learn would help of course, but I have done track days before so I think I could learn most cars quickly.

Also salvage/restored cars are ok, but I do not want any cars with lingering problems so nothing that reaches to high in price to find easily, I am really trying to stick to 15k.

some early ideas I have are any the between honda s2000, mazda rx8, BMW 330CI, e36 BMW m3, 986 porsche boxster/cayman, classic porsche 911, let me know if any of these are particlarly good