Just
Just asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 years ago

What are you out to prove?

Or don't you feel a need to prove anything?

I don't feel I need to prove anything. :)

Favorite Answer

I am out to prove or inform others about the truth behind my country's politics. We have been deceived for way too long...All I can do is spread some awareness, although I am not alone in this cause.

• Jesere

I do not need to prove anything to anybody

I am me and don't have to prove anything but to myself.

to prove something implies certainty, other than self, one can be certain of nothing. though i would like it if i was certain of everything i know of, i can only be certain of myself, and even then only my mind. as far as proving goes, i need not prove anything to myself since i already know myself, as for proving certainty when considering external reality, i have no need for such, external reality is whimsical at best, regardless what is perceived.

think about the old sayings of love; when your in love you're willing to face uncertainty as long as you have your love by your side. fortunately, my love is me, thus uncertainty is nothing relative to my awareness of self. everything and nothing are irrelevant when considering true self; at least from my perspective.

• DREAMY

That socks shouldn't be paired. That Jesus is the Son of God. That cookies can solve most if life's problems. That I'm not a child. I can & will make my own decisions. That my suitcase handle doesn't work (only works for everyone else :- P )That I am still me & being used by God. That conkers do keep spiders away. That I it doesn't matter how much my friends tell me about the sport, I'm NEVER ginna be interested in Rugby& lastly that my friend is wacky, not dim!

Love ya (((BREEZEY)))

.

The only person i prove anything to, is ME... That i can still do the things i want and need to do.. Just happy to be here.. I think i can.. i think i can... i KNOW i can.. ......... well.. when i can.. (-:

that i'm

not out to

prove

anything.

• ___

Stay on the move, nothing to prove.

• Just

I wonder if anyone has proven anything or changed their minds in any way...

and I wonder how to prove something that seems not able to be proven...

• Lightbringer
      6 years agoReport

Some things have to be taken on faith. I hear you, though. You are very very kind. Perhaps you have proven that. :)
      Best wishes ... :)

I basically just want to prove I'll live forever, only through my words in my writing of poetry and song lyrics. I don't believe in reincarnation or anything, so it is only ideas and such that let us live on forever. Freedom of speech. *Freedom is not free and dumb.* - Marilyn Manson. *We are all prisoners of our own minds.*