Sun sign in women and moon sign in men?

For reading a full chart, I know that you look at the moon sign for women and the sun sign for men. I just wanted to know what the relationship is between the sun and the moon for both sexes. If you're a man, what weight does the moon hold in your chart? And for women, what weight does the sun hold in the... show more For reading a full chart, I know that you look at the moon sign for women and the sun sign for men. I just wanted to know what the relationship is between the sun and the moon for both sexes. If you're a man, what weight does the moon hold in your chart? And for women, what weight does the sun hold in the chart?

2nd Question: I am Taurus Moon, Sagittarius Sun, Cancer Ascendant, Sagittarius Venus, and Gemini (retrograde) Mars. I know there are other factors, but could I be compatible with a man who is Gemini Sun, Scorpio Moon, Gemini Mars, and Cancer Venus? I've noticed that I'm really drawn to air signs. And as friends, we're perfect, but I can never seem to cross into lover.

Last Question: The signs in my chart overlap in the houses. For example: my descendant is Capricorn, but only for the first 5 degrees. The rest of my 7th house is Aquarius. How should I read my chart?