2004 Jeep Liberty Check Engine Light?

Basically the check engine light came on and it had 3 codes, all for the o2 sensors. I replaced the 2 front o2 sensors, but not the 3rd as i havent had the time. Its been about a month, and the check engine light is still on, which i expected because the 3rd o2 sensor hadnt been changed. I took it back in to... show more Basically the check engine light came on and it had 3 codes, all for the o2 sensors. I replaced the 2 front o2 sensors, but not the 3rd as i havent had the time. Its been about a month, and the check engine light is still on, which i expected because the 3rd o2 sensor hadnt been changed. I took it back in to check the codes, and all three codes were still there.

I didnt know if maybe there was a fuse or relay that i can replace before going any further, or if none of the codes will clear until they are ALL fixed. Does anyone know? Thank you!