If we are fine tuned for the Universe out of chance, where is the evidence for multiple universes?

when theists say that the universe is fine tuned for humans, the atheists usually say we are fine tuned for the Universe out of pure chance and luck; that there are infinite universes with infinite types of physical laws Well, WHERE is the evidence for other universes to even exist in the first place? I... show more when theists say that the universe is fine tuned for humans, the atheists usually say we are fine tuned for the Universe out of pure chance and luck; that there are infinite universes with infinite types of physical laws
Well, WHERE is the evidence for other universes to even exist in the first place?
I understand God has yet to recieve testable hard evidence to exist
But why do the same scientists that bash on God for not having evidence insist that there are other universes when they don't have any evidence for that?
To me the God theory seems simpler, easier to understand, exist and be true, than a complicated notion of other universes
Update: Can someone actually answer my question