Mr. asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 8 years ago

How to bypass password on windows 7?

I have a windows 7 laptop and I need to get into it. I don't know the password to the user account. How do I get past this without resetting the user password or deleting the account? When starting it in safe mode it gives me only the users account to log into

I lost my windows 7 admin passwords. I solved the trouble with the help of windows password reset tool which called Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 . It not only support XP/Vista/2000/NT, but also compatible with windows 7, It’s worth trying. You can download it from:

windowspasswordsrecovery.com

Windows Password Recovery Software - http://tinyurl.com/LQleDrFArI

• hilson

nobody could promote a pc with out doing away with the password first. so without doubt whatever is unusual right here. get the Windows 7 DVD and re set up a recent reproduction of home windows, it wont have ANY settings or passwords from this install. it's going to be a contemporary recent reproduction like from the shop. for those who dont have the DVDs that the pc used to be SUPPOSED to return with, then without doubt whatever continues to be fishy right here...