Is it safe to say that Lionel Messi is the best club player ever?

I've said it before and I'll say it again ; Messi is the best club player ever. There are reasons with disagreeing with the statement though. Messi has already broken records that takes years for others to break. The little man has already won 3 champions league, 5 La liga, 2 Club world cup, 1 Ballon... show more I've said it before and I'll say it again ; Messi is the best club player ever. There are reasons with disagreeing with the statement though.

Messi has already broken records that takes years for others to break. The little man has already won 3 champions league, 5 La liga, 2 Club world cup, 1 Ballon d'or and 2 FIFA Ballon d'or. He is one the top scorer in the history of FC Barcelona, and already has 14 goal in the clasico.

Messi brilliance is what separates a fantastic Real Madrid side and Barcelona. He make a difference in almost every single big game. If he doesn't score, he assist ( directly or indirectly)...He's pure magic, let's face it.

Fantastic player Indeed!
Update: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao1i_rDX1UHDsbjphbrevvgQDX1G;_ylv=3?qid=20120307060520AA3xAiT

^^^^^ Please do answer
Update 2: @Freshy is back...again: You've a point. Messi is playing for team who dominate 70+% of possession per game. But what if you put CR or any other player in that position...Can they ( Ronaldo or any other striker) do what Messi is doing for Barcelona? The answer is NO.